Malin Palö Forsström
I am a postdoctoral researcher in probability theory at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, working with Fredrik Viklund and Jonatan Lenells. Before that I did my PhD at Chalmers University of technology, working together with Jeffrey E. Steif.
Exact Hausdorff measures of Cantor sets.
Real analysis exchange, Vol. 39, No. 2 (2013-2014), pp. 367-384.
The spectrum and convergence rates of exclusion and interchange processes on the complete graph.
Journal of Theoretical Probability, Vol. 30, Issue 2 (2017), pp. 639--654.
With Johan Jonasson
Monotonicity properties of exclusion sensitivity.
Electronic Journal of Probability, Vol. 21, (2016), paper no. 45.
Denseness of volatile and nonvolatile sequences of Boolean functions.
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Vol. 128, Issue 11 (2018), pp. 3880--3896.
A few surprising integrals.
Statistics and Probability Letters, Volume 157 (2020). With Jeffrey Steif
An analysis of the induced linear operators associated to divide and color models.
Divide and color representations for threshold Gaussian and stable vectors.
Electronic Journal of Probability, Vol. 25, paper no. 54, (2020). With Jeffrey Steif
A formula for hidden regular variation behavior for symmetric stable distributions.
Color representations of Ising models.
Journal of Theoretical Probability, 33 pages, (2020).
Probability theory, color representations, noise sensitivity, volatility, Yang-mills lattice gauge theory, divide and color representations.
- 202011 - Probability seminar, Chalmers University of Technology
- 202101 - Spatial Networks and Percolation, Mathematisches Forschungsinsitut Oberwolfach
- 202108 - 28th Nordic Congress of Mathematicians, Aalto University, invited session
- 20200703 - Women in Probability, Technical University of Munich, invited speaker
- 20200311 - Probability seminar, University of Stockholm
- 20200225 - Random matrix seminar, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- 201906 - 50 Years of the Random Cluster Model
- 20190515 - Probability seminar, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- 20191115 - Uppsala probability seminar
- 20180611 - SPA 2018, contributed session
The page from which this page was referenced is a personal web page.
Pages within KTH linking to this page are to be regarded as personal web pages. Opinions or statements expressed on such pages, directly or through links to other web pages and documents (with the exception of official KTH web pages and documents), are not to be regarded as representing KTH.