I am Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology. My research is sponsored by the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish e-science Research Center (SeRC) and the Wallenberg Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Systems and Software Program (WASP).
Upcoming activities and travel
- Nordic Congress of Mathematicians 2020, Helsinki, August 6-9, 2020. (postponed to 2021)
- Extreme Value Analysis 2021, Edinburgh, June 28 - July 2, 2021. (moved online)
- Mathematics for Complex Data, Stockholm, June 8-11, 2020. (postponed to 2021)
- Thesis committee for Mihail Bazhba (CWI) Amsterdam, May 26, 2021.
- RESIM 2021 (Plenary speaker), Paris, May 18-21, 2021.
- Applied CATS seminar KTH, May 4, 2021.
- Applied Math seminar, UMass Amherst, May 4, 2021.
- Probability and statistics seminar, U of Kansas, April 28, 2021.
I received my Ph.D. in Applied and Computational Mathematics in June 2014 with Henrik Hult as my advisor. Prior to returning to KTH I was a postdoc in the Division of Applied Mathematics, Brown University, under the mentorship of Paul Dupuis, and an assistant professor at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), where I held a joint appointment between the Centre for Analysis, Scientific Computing and Applications (CASA) and the Stochastics division (STO).
I am always interested in supervising student theses in the (broad) areas of probability and analysis; see student projects for more information.
At KTH I organise the seminar series in probability theory and mathematical statistics. I am also an affiliated faculty member of the the Brummer and Partners MathDataLab