I am Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology. My research is sponsored by the Swedish Research Council, the Swedish e-science Research Center (SeRC)
and the Wallenberg Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Systems and Software Program (WASP).
Since November 2021 I am a scientific ambassador for EURANDOM.
Upcoming activities and travel
- Visit to UNC Chapel Hill, fall 2022
- New interfaces of stochastic analysis and rough paths, Banff, September 4–9, 2022.
- Nordic Congress of Mathematicians, Helsinki, August, 2022. (postponed from 2020)
- Mathematics for Complex Data, Stockholm, June, 2022. (postponed from 2020)
- TIFR Mumbai, Research visit, April 26–May 4, 2022.
- Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science, TU/e, February 28–March 2, 2022.
I received my Ph.D. in Applied and Computational Mathematics in June 2014 with Henrik Hult as my advisor. Prior to returning to KTH I was a postdoc in the Division of Applied Mathematics, Brown University, under the mentorship of Paul Dupuis, and an assistant professor at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), where I held a joint appointment between the Centre for Analysis, Scientific Computing and Applications (CASA) and the Stochastics division (STO).
I am always interested in supervising student theses in the (broad) areas of probability and analysis; see student projects for more information.
At KTH I organise the seminar series in probability theory and mathematical statistics. I am also an affiliated faculty member of the the Brummer and Partners MathDataLab and WASP.