Department of Electronics
School of Information and Communication Technology
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)
- Logic Synthesis and Verification
- Fault-Tolerant and Secure Systems
- Multiple-Valued Logic
- The Art of Doctoral Research (IL3606, PhD course) (given every 2nd year, even years)
- Design of Fault-Tolerant Systems (ID2218, PhD FIL3200)
- Hardware Security (IL1113, PhD FIL3030)
- Secure and Trustworthy 5G Networks, 2015-2016, Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
- Energy-Efficient Cryptography, 2013-2014, Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research (SSF)
Software & Data
- BooleNet: A BDD-based tool for computing attractors in the synchronous Boolean network model of genetic regulatory networks. It is very efficient for small networks (up to 50 nodes).
- BNS: A SAT-based tool for computing attractors in the synchronous Boolean network model of genetic regulatory networks. It is suitable for large networks since it consumes much less space than BooleNet.
- F2G: A tool which transforms an Non-Linear Feedback Shift Register (NLFSR) in the Fibonacci configuration into an equivalent NLFSR in the Galois configuration.
- List of maximum-period NLFSRs.
- APUF4x4: A tool simulating the behavior of an arbiter PUF with 4 × 4 switch blocks.
Electrum 229, floor 3, elevator B
Isafjordsgatan 22, Kista
S-164 40 Kista
tel: (+ 4 68) 790-4114
fax: (+ 4 68) 751-1793
dubrova at kth dot se
Last Updated: August 2017