Mohammad Sadegh Talebi
My CV can be downloaded from here.
- Ph.D. student, Department of Automatic Control, KTH The Royal Institute of Technology, (2012-present)
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Communication Systems), Sharif University of Technology (2004-2006)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Electronics), IRAN University of Science and Technology (IUST), (2000-2004)
- Research Assistant, Department of Automatic Control, KTH The Royal Institute of Technology, (2012-present)
- Research Assistant, School of Computer Science, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM), (2007-2012)
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Awarded student travel support for paper presentation at AAMAS 2016.
- Ranked 25th amongst more than 10000 participants in M.Sc. entrance exam in electrical engineering (2004).
- Ranked 2nd amongst more than 150 B.Sc. students in Electrical Engineering in IRAN University of Science and Technology (IUST).
| top |
Last updated on April 2017.