Harold Shapiro's CV
- Born 1928 in Brooklyn, New York.
- Samuel J. Tilden High School, Brooklyn,
- B.Sc., City College, New York, 1949.
- M.S. degree, M.I.T. 1951.
- Ph.D., M.I.T. 1952.
- 1952-1954 Member of Technical Staff,
Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, New Jersey.
- 1954-1962, research associate and lecturer, Courant
Institute and New York University.
- 1962-1972 professor
of Mathematics, University of Michigan.
professor (first visiting, then permanent), Royal
Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm, Sweden.
- 1993-present, professor emeritus, KTH.
- During my career I have done occasional consulting work
for, among others, Westinghouse Corp., I.B.M.,
and Prometheus, Inc.
To return to my homepage, click here.
This page is maintained by Harold Shapiro,