Mohammad Sadegh Talebi
INRIA Lille - Nord Europe
Email: sadegh (dot) talebi (at) inria (dot) fr
mstms (at) kth (dot) se
I am a posdoctoral researcher in the SequeL Team of INRIA Lille-Nord Europe, working under the supervision of Odalric-Ambrym Maillard.
I received my PhD in Electrical Engineering from the Department of Automatic Control at the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of
KTH Royal Institute of Technology under the supervision of Prof. Alexandre Proutiere
and Prof. Mikael Johansson. I received my BSc degree in Electrical Engineering (minor: Electronics) from Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST) in 2004,
and my MSc degree in Electrical Engineering (minor: Communication Systems) from Sharif University of Technology
in 2006. Prior to starting my PhD, I worked a few years as a research engineer in the School of Computer Science of Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM).
My research interests include:
- Reinforcement learning in Markov decision processes
- Stochatic multi-armed bandits
- Resource allocation in networks
- Learning proportionally fair allocations with low regret
with A. Proutiere.
Proceedings of the ACM on Measurement and Analysis of Computing Systems - SIGMETRICS, Volume 2, Issue 2,
June 2018, Article No. 36 [doi]
- Variance-aware regret bounds for undiscounted reinforcement learning in MDPs
with O.-A. Maillard (equal contribution).
Proc. International Conference on Algorithmic Learning Theory (ALT), 2018 [arXiv]
- Stochastic online shortest path routing: The value of feedback
with Z. Zou, R. Combes, A. Proutiere, and M. Johansson.
IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 63(4): 915-930 (2018) [doi]
(Longer version on [arXiv]).
- Competitive online scheduling algorithms with applications in deadline-constrained EV charging
with B. Alinia, M. H. Hajiesmaili, A. Yekkehkhany, and N. Crespi.
Proc. IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service (IWQoS), 2018.
| top |
Last updated on April 2018.