Albin Fredriksson, PhD
Senior research engineer at RaySearch Laboratories.
- Optimization of radiation therapy
- Robust optimization
- Multiobjective optimization
- Robust optimization in radiation therapy, Advances and Trends in Optimization with Engineering Applications, T. Terlaky, M. F. Anjos, and S. Ahmed (editors), MOS-SIAM Book Series on Optimization, SIAM, Philadelphia, 2017.
- (with R. Bokrantz) Necessary and sufficient conditions for Pareto efficiency in robust multiobjective optimization, European Journal of Operational Research 262(2): 682–692, 2017.
- (with R. Bokrantz) Scenario-based radiation therapy margins for patient setup, organ motion, and particle range uncertainty, Physics in Medicine and Biology 62(4): 1342–1357, 2017.
- (with R. Bokrantz) The scenario-based generalization of radiation therapy margins, Physics in Medicine and Biology 61(5): 2067–2082, 2016.
- (with A. Forsgren and B. Hårdemark) Maximizing the probability of satisfying the clinical goals in radiation therapy treatment planning under setup uncertainty, Medical Physics 42(7): 3992–3999, 2015.
- (with R. Bokrantz) A critical evaluation of worst case optimization methods for robust intensity-modulated proton therapy planning, Medical Physics 41(8): 081701, 2014.
- (with R. Bokrantz) Deliverable navigation for multicriteria IMRT treatment planning by combining shared and individual apertures, Physics in Medicine and Biology 58(21): 7683–7697, 2013.
- Automated improvement of radiation therapy treatment plans by optimization under reference dose constraints, Physics in Medicine and Biology 57(23): 7799–7811, 2012.
- A characterization of robust radiation therapy treatment planning methods—from expected value to worst case optimization, Medical Physics 39(8): 5169–5181, 2012.
- (with A. Forsgren and B. Hårdemark) Minimax optimization for handling range and setup uncertainties in proton therapy, Medical Physics 38(3): 1672–1684, 2011.
- Robust optimization of radiation therapy accounting for geometric uncertainty, PhD thesis, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, 2013.
SE-111 34 Stockholm
SE-111 34 Stockholm